Air conditioners are large items that contain refrigerants. It is essential that you choose a vendor who has a reputable delivery process to save the hassle of damaged goods and lengthy returns processes.
Here at AirCon Hut we pride ourselves on our logistics:
- Next day dispatches are subject to stock availability and orders being placed by 15:00.
- To check if your goods qualify for next day dispatch please contact the sales team before you place your order on; 0330 900 9101 Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:00.
- Orders placed over the weekend and on public holidays will be processed on the next available working day.
- All De'Longhi air conditioners are double wrapped in a specially designed sleeve for additional protection.
- Once your air conditioner arrives, watch our unboxing video to help you install the unit correctly.
3-5 working days
|3-5 working days||3-5 working days|
England, Wales & Southern Scotland
Southern & Northern Ireland,
Channel Islands, Isle of Man
Bulky/Heavy goods that require special handling such as air conditioners, a carriage surcharge may apply. To see if your item qualifies for a carriage surcharge please contact the sales office before ordering, on; 0330 900 9101 Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
Bulky/Heavy goods surcharge is £50.00
We are a new name - but not a new business! AirCon Hut is part of the QVS Direct and Ryness family of companies. This means that when you buy from us you have the confidence that you are buying from a trusted brand.
We have more than 20 stores in the UK and our operations are backed up by large warehousing and professional logistics. You'll also find our customer service team open to answer your enquiries from 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday.
AirConHut is one of just a handful of De’Longhi partners authorised to sell Pinguino air conditioners online. This guarantees a professional service and aftercare experience.